Vibration level switches for liquids
OPTISWITCH 4000 - The economical version
OPTISWITCH 5100, 5150 - The compact version
OPTISWITCH 5200, 5250 - The special version with probe extension
• Operates up to 250°C / 480°F and 64 bar / 925 psi
• Pump dry-run detection
• High reliability due to permanent fault monitoring function
Universal liquid level switches
OPTISWITCH 4000/5000 series is a level sensor that uses a vibrating fork for detecting level. It is designed for use in all liquids. It is not affected by foam and external vibration. It is also unaffected by variations of product properties such as εr, viscosity etc.
• Output options: relay, transistor, NAMUR, contactless electronic switch and 2-wire
• 5000 series: Plastic, aluminium or stainless steel housings
• LED signal lamp for indicating the switching condition (with plastic housing only)
• 5000 series: Large choice of materials for wetted parts. This includes 316L, Hastelloy C4, enamel, ECTFE and PFA.
• 5000 series. Probe length: 53...6000 mm / 2...236"
• Repeatability: +/-2 mm
• Thread connections G/NPT ¾; flange sizes from DN25 PN40; Triclamp 1" or 2" and other hygienic fittings